Monday, August 19, 2013

#3 - Mirror mirror.

When did everything become so complicated?
What happened?

"I'm not crazy, my reality is just different from yours."



"I'm scared and I wish you were here to make me smile."
Aquarius are the people most hardly to be predicted, you think that's what they are but most often they're not. I wish people don't hurt me as if I would never collapse. I wish people don't think of me as a strong person. Because sometimes, being strong wouldn't do me any good. He's gonna take the advantage and stab you right in your left chest. She's gonna kiss you on the cheek and then scratch your back till it bleeds. It's scary. So scary.
"I'm scared and I wish you were here to make me smile."

My eyes were closed for about 2 hours last night and I still wasn't able to sleep. The music was playing and I had set a timer for it to stop. I had to constantly change the timer because I still couldn't sleep. Why. Why. Why. There were so much thoughts happening inside. It wouldn't stop. It was all messed up. Nothing was related and the replay button was going against me.


Mirror mirror, on the wall, 
I just want to be pretty, thin and tall.

Mirror mirror, if I change my hair,
maybe someone will start to care.

Mirror mirror, if I starve myself,
at least I'll be beautiful, forget my health.

Mirror mirror, if I cut my wrist,
will I feel like I exist?

Mirror mirror, don't you see?
What you show, is ruining me.
 xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment