Thursday, August 15, 2013

#1 - Start.

 hey loves
If you haven't noticed, this is a new blog. Everything's new. The layout, the url, everything. Okay, maybe not the photos but.. you get what I mean. I locked my old blog because I still want to keep it but I don't intend to use it anymore. The reason why I wanted a new blog because I thought it's time I leave the past behind, move on with life and hopefully it'll be better instead of bitter.



I caught Phantom Of The Opera on Tuesday with 2 teachers and a few Sec 3s and 4s. I must say I was really impressed. Their singing, the story line, the acting, the props and basically everything was amazing even though we didn't had a really good seat. It's the best trip I've ever went with my school, I'm glad I chose to go. 

I'll talk more about it in another post.
Goodnight.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment