Wednesday, December 18, 2013

#13 - I want to love, and be loved.

As much as I want this relationship to be a smooth one, 
I know that it will never be.



But you're the one person I can honestly see myself happy with.

You are the strongest breathtaking drug I will ever take.

xx

Haven't been touching this space much even though it's already 1 month after my exams. And I haven't even found a job. But at least, I've done lots of unforgettable stuffs with Dan. Like going to the Zoo, Night Safari, USS. Having brunch at a café and then walking around looking and eat again till we're stuffed. Trying to bake the 5 minutes brownie which wasn't really successful even after a few tries. Dinner dates at Ikea and many more places. 
I love the times spent with him..

The first time I went to USS was about 2 years ago with my friends back then. And I never went back until this month. Went with Niko and Dan which ended pretty bad and another time with Dan alone. And guess what, I'm heading there again with both of them tomorrow. Thrice in a month wow.
But still.. I can't wait cause this time there'll be some Christmas event thing. And I just want to enjoy myself before I get back my results which most probably be quite disappointing. *sigh*

Alright, so anyw.....
See you there if you're heading there tomorrow! 
- hehe -

Still deciding if I should bring my camera along.. It'll be a huge burden but iPhone's camera can never take pictures like a freaking DSLR.. I need a compact camera like Olympus or Samsung's Smart Camera. I know right.. when I have a compact, I ask for a DSLR and now that I have a DSLR, I want a compact.
.........Girls.........

 xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment