Sunday, February 9, 2014

#16 - Late CNY



Went CNY visiting at Amelia and Cassandra's house with Dan and Ying Zhi on Tuesday.
Was a pretty fun day except that my lens decided to give me and infection on the left eye.
)-:



I'm still surprised that my hair hasn't become full blonde or pink or turquoise or some crazy colours. 
Dan hates that idea and I haven't rebel on him yet.. and hopefully I would never but that is kinda impossible, right? (;









New shoes that gave me blisters. *pout* 
I can never find a pair of shoes that can fit exactly, it's always either too big or too small. Am I the only one?

Anyway, these pictures are taken using the landscape mode instead of the usual portrait and close-up mode. I thought it did a pretty good job, in fact it's better than the other two modes I've been using ever since I got my camera.
Do you like it? Because I love it.

.
.
.

Haven't been blogging a lot, but I'll try to update this space every now and then even though there ain't much souls left around here.
I still do check my views okay!

 xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment