Saturday, April 19, 2014

#24 - Malaysia Food Street & Akashi Japanese Restaurant.

Hello everybody! 
This post was supposed to be due 1 month ago but I didn't had time to edit the pictures, which also means I'm lazy lol.
 

So after our date at Underwater World and USS, we headed to Malaysia Food Street just outside USS to have our late lunch. It was pretty funny hehe. We went into USS because we had no where else to go after Underwater World. We slacked a little and I realised I'm quite hungry after about 1 hour inside so we went out to give Malaysia Food Street a try. And went back in after that haha.



Penang Lim Brothers' Char Koay Teow

Tasted pretty good because it had a really strong wok smell, if you know what I mean. But would prefer the bean sprout to be a little more cooked cause it tasted quite raw.


Penang Curry Mee
Tried a little and omg I love it so much I ordered it the next time I went to USS.


We went back to Vivo after hanging around at USS. We walked pass a Japanese restaurant and I was asking Dan with puppy eyes if we could have some sushi and omg he agreed! He's not really a fan of raw food and Japanese cuisine so I was surprised haha.







The seafood soup that was pretty salty.



And the overpriced Chawanmushi.

So angry! I was contemplating to order because it was $8 but I gave in in the end. Firstly, they forgot my order. Secondly, it tasted damn bland, the garlic made the egg tasted bitter and everything was wrong. So not worth my $8. It tasted worse than the one I had at nex's Food Junction which is only $1-2. By far the best chawanmushi I've ever had is at nex, I'm not even kidding.

Akashi Japanese Restaurant
1 Harbourfront Walk
#B2-07-09 VivoCity
Tel: +65 6681 6719
Daily: 11.30am – 11pm



Ending this post..... but first let me take a selfie.
lol okay sorry.

 xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment