Thursday, May 1, 2014

#28 - I don't want to wake up.


没有他 我该怎么过
Harsh lines, blunt pencils. Scarred thighs, scratched wrist. Wet pillows, bruised heart.

The break up destroyed me. I'm broken. He mended me and threw me right back to hell. And there I am now, back at the place I was. 
Time have been passing really slow that's why I don't want to wake up but I haven't been getting much sleep lately. Not that I don't want to, but I can't. I automatically wake up after a few hours. And I dreamt of you last night, when I was finally going to sleep after closing my eyes on bed for an hour. I was asleep but just asleep and then you came. 
I woke up thinking it was real. I jotted it down in my notes because I didn't want to forget anything about you. 
I hate that I have to pretend I'm fine without you. I hate that I have to smile when I really can't hold back my tears, cause as far as I can see, you're doing fine without me.

I don't know when did things became so complicated for us and I don't know why.

I'm losing myself..

No comments:

Post a Comment