Wednesday, May 28, 2014

#34 - 50 Shades of Grey.









I got myself Fifty Shades of Grey at the popular just now. I know it's a little late but I guess I'm just weird like that. Only interested in something that has already gone out of trend. It'll keep me company till my school starts or till I get bored of it. My fake spectacles and $5.90 watch came into good use. I don't even use my fake spectacles anymore, it's just lying around the house. Got the watch, for accessorising (obviously), but I'm surprise how it's still working fine up till now. 
______

It's really irritating how I have to repeat myself when people ask me, "So how's your relationship going?" Do people really expect me to answer more than "we quarrelled"? I know some people are really concerned but I would appreciate if they don't ask for the reason after they know we broke up.
I've been going out almost every single day, keeping myself busy. I think this is the easiest way to move on from a break up other than getting high and ruin my health right? Haha. 
______

It's scary how fast time is passing. It's already gonna be June in a few days time and I still feel like 16 years old even though I just celebrated my 17th birthday on February. I wish time would slow down but then again, I want everyday to pass by quickly.

Weird humans.

 xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment