Friday, June 13, 2014

#38 - Night.

Just when you thought someone truly cared about you, they start proving that they were actually just curious. Stop dreaming, stop being so naive. They don't care. When will you ever learn your lesson..?
I have so many problems. I need someone I can confide in. Someone that has exam the next day but would willingly listen to me cry on the phone at 3am. But would anyone do this for someone that's just a friend? No one would.. I can't handle all my problems by my myself but I can't talk to anyone about it too because the last time I tried, I seemed annoying. I am annoying. I can't even stand myself at times..

I don't know. I don't feel sad about us tonight. Maybe I'm finally starting to let go or maybe I just feel numb tonight.. I don't even know what I'm feeling anymore.

It's one of those nights where too many things suddenly appear in my head. Typing whatever that comes to my mind right now so it might not even make sense.





My favourite place to have ice cream because it's super worth it, their creative ice cream flavour, water cooler and the ambience there. One thing, it's too far from my place.
)-:

"But if you don't love my every flaw, then you mustn't love me - not at all."

Felt so so happy in the court yesterday because of the people there. It was such a great feeling. I don't think I've been this happy in a really long time. I don't know if they feel the same way but I definitely enjoyed myself in that 3 and a half hour. I feel so thankful for them even though I only know some of them today. It's a weird feeling.. but I'm not complaining.
Thanks guys

No comments:

Post a Comment